Looking for some information about our pool facilities? Get to know your local pool here at Your Space Hoyland…
All our changing rooms have disabled access and changing
- Pound coin or trolley token operated with removable key and pin
- Swimming costumes (male and female)
- Flotation aids (various armbands)
- Various aquatic toys
- Swimming goggles
- Swimming caps
- Ear plugs
Your Swim Sessions
The bookable sessions for casual swimming will remain in place due to the low numbers allowed per session and the number of members on the waiting list every session.
- Early morning swims – Public lane swimming suitable for swimmers with various speeds and levels with directional signage
- Members-only swim – exclusive lane swimming session for Your Space members only
- Leisure swims – General Public Swimming, no dedicated lane swimming, however swimming lengths is possible.
- Adults only – Lane swimming no under 16’s
- Ladies only – Lane swimming for Females only
- Fun sessions – Designed for under 16’s and Families, which includes use of various toys and pool inflatable. Parent & Toddler – Parents with children under 8 in the small pool with use of various toys.
- We do have a private changing and shower facility close to the pool, with disabled showering only, no toilet.
- Wheelchair access is available to the poolside
- Pool hoist available to access the main pool.