Looking for some information about our pool facilities? Get to know your local pool here at Your Space Hoyland…
All our changing rooms have disabled access and changing
- Pound coin or trolley token operated with removable key and pin
- Swimming costumes (male and female)
- Flotation aids (various armbands)
- Various aquatic toys
- Swimming goggles
- Swimming caps
- Ear plugs
Your Swim Sessions
- Early morning swims – Public lane swimming suitable for swimmers with various speeds and levels with directional signage
- Members only swim – exclusive lane swimming session for Your Space members only
- Leisure swims – General Public Swimming, no dedicated lane swimming, however swimming lengths is possible.
- Adults only – Lane swimming no under 16’s
- Ladies only – Lane swimming for Females only
- Fun sessions – Designed for under 16’s and Families, which includes use of various toys and pool inflatable. Parent & Toddler – Parents with children under 8 in the small pool with use of various toys.
- We do have a private changing and shower facility close to the pool, with disabled showering only, no toilet.
- Wheelchair access is available to the poolside
- Pool hoist available to access the main pool.